HandyManYourWay Policies and Procedures
A HandyManYourWay representative will explain our policies.
- Labor is guaranteed for one full year from date of this contract. This does not apply to material failure. The guarantee is for the labor only.
- No liability for consequential damages an any nature or kind.
- Warranty repair does not extend the original warranty.
- Cost of material is in addition to the labor cost indicated on the contract.
- Customer's initials by job(s) authorize craftsman to begin work.
- Payment in full is due at the completion of work authorized under this contract.
- Customer signature is required upon work completion to indicate that the customer has inspected and accepted the quality and completing of all work performed under contract.
- A $30 fee charge will be assessed on all returned checks.
- Coupons are applied to labor cost, not materials.
- If any unforeseen situations are discovered during job execution, the craftsman will stop all work, advise you and the HandyManYourWay office for direction and approval to proceed with the job.